From the Principal’s Desk . . .
Life at the “Creek” has been quite busy! Our Gators are learning new and exciting information each day. The staff at SCE are dedicated to providing a rigorous curriculum that prepares your child for a successful future!
Enhancing student learning is our goal at Spring Creek on a daily basis. We need everyone to help us focus on the learning for all students. Please help your child be successful by:
· Making sure your child completes and turns in homework (check over it)
· Read and discuss stories with your child
· Review your child’s work/folder/planners
· Communicate with the teacher
· Encourage responsibility and independence
· Have your child in his/her classroom at 8:40 a.m.
· Leave your child with us until the end of the day at 3:30 p.m. so that maximum learning can take place.
We need your help with getting our children to school on time. If you choose for your child to eat breakfast and they are a car rider, you need to have them at school no later than 8:15. We begin serving breakfast at 8:00. Having your child here at this time allows them to enjoy a nice meal and get to class by 8:30. We value each minute of the day and instruction is taking place from bell to bell. Students are tardy at 8:40 if they are not in class at this time. PLEASE ARRIVE early so we may have every opportunity to enhance your child’s education.
Thank you for your support. Please continue to support your child’s education!