The eighth grade team consists of the following teachers:
We're so glad you are checking our homework website. This is the place to check for school news as well. To view our individual class sites, go back one click to the Class Website page and find our individual names. If you want to email us, just add @wcps.org at the end of our names. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in class...with your homework! :)
- SNOW MAKE-UP DAYS: March 24 & June 9
- Wednesday, March 12 - Regular day of school, previously Early Dismissal
- Friday, April 18 - Early Dismissal
- Monday, April 21 - 25 Spring Break
- Wednesday May 14 - Regular day of school, previously Early Dismissal
- Monday, May 26 - Memorial Day Holiday
- Tuesday, June 10 - Last day of school!
Algebra and Grade 8 Math: (Mar. 6)
Algebra - p.329 #'s 10-28 even
Grade 8 Math - None
Social Studies: Tues., Jan. 28 - Test on Chap. 8 Sections 3 & 4
Science: Ecology Test on Friday 3-7-14
Reading: 3/05 - (Yes, I know it's Wednesday night instead of Tuesday, but Tuesday was an "ice" day!) Reading Comprehension Worksheet, "The Trick" pp. 64-65
Movie Review is due Monday!!!!!!
Mon., 3/10-Vocabulary Review unit-handout/book work
Tues., 3/11-Vocabulary Review unit-handout/book work
Wed., 3/12-Vocabulary Review unit-handout/book work
Thurs., 3/14-Study for vocabulary review test units 10-12
All written work is due Wednesday. All book work is due Thursday.
4th & 5th will complete their field trip reflection. It is is due Thursday.
All students will write a poem with a historical theme by Friday.