1. Student learning should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
2. Student learning is the priority for the school.
3. Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
4. Students learn best when actively engaged in the learning process.
5. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
6. Each student deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
7. A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
Child Friendly Statement
We learn best when respected for our differences.