We encourage you to take a few minutes to review our Job Board. If you are a qualified teacher, or interested in becoming a teacher, let us work with you to find the classroom waiting for you! If you have the skills or are interested in a non-teaching position, this site can also help you become a part of our educational community.
1. Job Board – View All WCPS Vacancies!
2. Quick Guide for Applying for Vacancies
3. Apply Here! - Sign in or Create a New "People Admin" Account
We encourage you to upload a cover letter and resume when applying for a position with WCPS.
If you do not see a posting for the job(s) that you are interested in, please consider applying to the Generic Posting in the category for which you are interested – Licensed, Classified, Substitute and Bus Driver. By doing this you make your application visible to our district. Please continue to check the Wayne County Public Schools' Job Board for future employment opportunities.
- All Licensed positions require a State Board of Education Certification.
- All Instructional Assistant/Sub Bus Driver, Cafeteria/Sub Bus Driver and Custodial/Sub Bus Driver personnel shall obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver License (CDL) with school bus certification. Please refer to Board Policy 7435: https://boardpolicyonline.com/?b=wayne_county&s=198220
- All Instructional Assistants, Substitute Teachers, and Tutors require a two year degree or 48 hours of transferable college credit.
For assistance with completing your application please visit the following…
2006 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Wayne County Public Library
1001 Ash Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
We invite you to complete a new portfolio-application today. For assistance and questions about your application or for assistance with the application process, please call (855) 980-0511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org