Media Center Information
Check Out Guidelines
- Kindergarten & First Grade students may check out one book at a time.
- All other students may check out two books at a time.
- Students in grades 3rd through 5th may check out an additional book if they are working on a report for a teacher.
Loan period for all of the above is one week. If you need a book for a longer time, please bring it into the media center to be renewed.
Media Center Rules
1) Respect others.
2) Respect library materials and furnishings.
3) Use your time wisely.
4) Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
5) Use quiet voices when visiting the media center.
6) Use shelf markers when checking out books.