As required by the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) of 2001, Title I Part A, information is available at our school to include but is not limited to the following:
1. The School Improvement Plan
2. Qualifications of your child’s teacher
- Whether North Carolina Department of Education has licensed or qualified the teacher for the grades and subjects he or she teaches.
- Whether North Carolina Department of Education has decided that the teacher can teach in a classroom without being licensed or qualified under state regulations because of special circumstances.
- The teacher’s college major; whether the teacher has any advanced degrees and, if so, the subject of the degrees.Whether any teachers’ aides or similar paraprofessionals provide services to your child and, if they do, their qualifications.
3. Professional development opportunities for teachers and assistants to ensure highly qualified personnel.
4. Opportunities for parent involvement and input.
5. The Wayne County Public Schools Improvement Plan.
6. The Wayne County Public Schools Title I Parent Involvement Plan and School Parent Involvement Plan.
7. Wayne County Public Schools Report Card
8. School Report Card
Please contact our school and we will be glad to provide you with this information upon request.