Current SWHS Seniors
- Paper transcripts - the fee is $1.00 per envelope.
- Students may also go www.cfnc.org. From this website, you may send your transcript to colleges for free using the CFNC Transcript Manager. You must first log in to your CFNC account and then you can access this tool.
- Colleges also accept transcripts sent through the Common App or SendEdu.org (free).
- Graduating year 2014- 2018 can be obtained from the SWHS Guidance Office. $2.00 transcript per copy + flat fee $2.00 = $4.00.
- Graduates prior to 2014 will need to contact WCPS Records Office at 919.705.6090 . WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THESE TRANSCRIPTS AT SWHS
- WCPS transcript request
Third Parties requesting transcripts
- $2.00 transcript + 5.95 processing fee = $7.95
Please note: WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO TRANSCRIPTS PRIOR TO 2014. PLEASE CONTACT OUR RECORDS DEPARTMENT @ 919.705.6090