Cultivation, Personalization, Innovation - Every Student, Every Day!
Wayne County Public Schools holds high expectations for all students by collaborating with parents and the community to provide individualized support.
1. The education of children is a priority and is the responsibility of the entire community.
2. Education is a sound investment for society and a key to ending the cycle of poverty.
3. Understanding and respecting cultural diversity enriches the learning environment.
4. All students deserve a quality education.
5. Learning is a lifelong process.