We encourage you to take a few minutes to review our "Job Board".
- If you are a qualified teacher, or interested in becoming a teacher, let us work with you to find the classroom waiting for you!
- If you have the skills or are interested in a non-teaching position, this site can also help you become a part of our educational community.
Please complete the online portfolio and application with TeacherMatch. The online application is found at nc.teachermatch.org. For help completing the application view with "Quick Guide" page below, contact TeacherMatch by calling 1-855-980-0511 or email email@example.com
1. Job Board – View All WCPS Vacancies!
2. Quick Guide for Applying for Vacancies
3. Apply Here! - Sign in or Create a New "People Admin" Account
If you do not see a posting for the job(s) that you are interested in, please consider applying to the Generic Posting in the category for which you are interested – Licensed, Classified, Substitute and Bus Driver. By doing this, you make your application visible to our district. Please continue to check the Wayne County Schools Job Board for future employment opportunities.
All Licensed positions require a State Board of Education Certification.
All Instructional Assistants, Substitute Teachers, and Tutors require a Two-Year Degree or 48 hours of transferable college credit.
For assistance with completing your application, please visit the following:
2006 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Wayne County Public Library
1001 Ash Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM