Soccer Summer Kick-arounds
Men's Soccer will have summer conditioning on the following days/times:
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 5:30pm-7:00pm
Thursday, July 21 2022 5:30pm-7:00pm
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 5:30pm-7:00pm
Thursday, July 28, 2022 5:30pm-7:00pm
You must have a current physical, be a registered student of EWHS and be signed up for Final Forms. Please be sure to bring water, and have appropriate soccer equipment to include both cleats and running shoes.
The 2022 -2023 Eastern Wayne High School Cheerleading Squad
Is as follows:
You will receive more information regarding a Cheerleader and Parent Mandatory meeting at a later date.
Congratulations Ladies!!! We can’t wait to see what the year holds!! We hope you are Ready!!!!
NOTE: All tryouts and practices are CLOSED to spectators.
All players interested in trying out MUST have a current physical and be registered in Final Forms with all required forms signed by players and parents.
The Warriors offer the following programs for our student-athletes:
Fall: Winter: Spring:
Football Men's Basketball Baseball
Men's Soccer Women's Basketball Softball
Women's Tennis Men's and Women's Wrestling Women's Soccer
Women's Volleyball Men's and Women's Swimming Men's Tennis
Men's and Women's Cross country Men's and Women's Winter Track Men's and Women's Track
Any questions, please contact Mr. Nelson Cunningham, Athletic Director at [email protected]
NEW PARENT AND ATHLETE SPORTS PORTAL:
Please follow this link EWHS Final Forms to set up your parent and athlete accounts to register for all sports played at EWHS.
These accounts and all paperwork must be electronically signed BEFORE the first day of participation.
QUICK GUIDE FOR FINAL FORMS
Steps to sign up.
Go to the above web site and click on “NEW ACCOUNT” under “PARENT”
- Parents must create their account FIRST, and then students can create theirs. Parents only need 1 account for the whole family.
- Students then click on “STUDENT” Icon and continue to set up their accounts.
- Students MUST use their WCPS student email account for their accounts. The use of non-WCPS accounts for students can cause issues with communication and completion of required online forms.
- After setting up accounts, please click on the “FORMS’ button on the upper right corner and sign all of the required forms.
- If you are a returning athlete, and you have a current physical, Ms. Missy will activate your physical. If you are a freshman or a new student to EWHS, or you do not have a current physical, you will need to scan and upload your current physical form. If you need help with that, please let her know. If you do not have a current physical then you can print the physical form off the school athletic web site and take it to the doctor with you. NO non-NCHSAA physical forms will be accepted.
- If you have any questions PLEASE contact Coach Oates ([email protected]) or Coach Lynch ([email protected]) EWHS Co-Athletic Directors
Admission tickets for ALL home games at EWHS must be purchased online at gofan.co
Simply go to the web site, search for "Eastern Wayne High" and select the sport that you wish to attend.
NEW OPTION FOR VIEWING GAMES:
Please follow this link to sign up for the NFHS Streaming Service called Pixelot.
*REMINDER* All persons interested in trying out for any sport must have a current physical on file with the school and have registered for Final Forms and have completed all required parent and player forms before they can tryout. The new sports physical forms can be downloaded under "FORMS" or may be picked up in the front office of the school during normal school hours.
All student-athletes at Eastern Wayne High School are expected to follow all school, county and state rules at all times.
Sports schedules can be found on the Events Calendar on the main EWHS web page.