- Budget Calendar presented to the Board.
- Final Budget Amendment 2020-21
- Interim Budget Resolution presented for FY 2021-22 Budget.
- Review and analyze first month membership and impact on state budget.
- Budget Resolution presented for 2021-22.
- Review and develop allotment formulas for 2022-23.
- Review 2020-21 vendor history information, current contracts.
- Distribute program, department budgets to areas for initial review and comments.
- Develop plan to obtain budget input from community.
- Determine budget priorities for 2022-23 and cost projections.
- Distribute department budgets to areas to determine changes for 2022-23.
- 2020-21 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report presented to BOE
- Obtain budget input from individual schools and community.
- Program and Department Budgets returned with organizational changes.
- Student projections by school finalized so that staffing allocations
- Budget Amendment #1 for 2021-22 presented at BOE work session.
- Board discussion around Board priorities for 2022-23 Budget.
- Develop FY 2022-23 Superintendent’s Proposed Budget.
- Projected school enrollments provided to schools.
- Staff will review and prepare related budget board materials.
- Planning allotments for staffing and non-salary will be provided to schools.
- Budget Amendment #2 for 2021-22 presented to BOE.
- Present Superintendent’s Proposed Budget for FY 2022-23 to BOE.
- Public Review and BOE work session.
- BOE Adopts the FY 2022-23 Budget at regularly scheduled board meeting.
- Staff will review and prepare related board materials.
- If necessary, BOE revises 2022-23, Budget Request.
- Adjust school planning allotments if deemed necessary.
- Meet with schools to obtain proposed staffing based on allotment projections.
- Board of Education’s Budget due to Commissioners by May 15, 2022.
- Joint meeting with Commissioners.
- Interim Budget Resolution presented for FY 2022-23 Budget.