New Student Enrollment
Online enrollment begins June 20, 2022.
Download the packet (2022 Summer Enrollment Packet
) and complete the required information. Email the completed packet along with the additional required documents to [email protected]
. Electronic signatures will be accepted, however we must verify your identity in person (appointment will be confirmed via email once packet is received).
In-person enrollment begins July 11, 2022.
Pick up an enrollment packet at the school and schedule an enrollment appointment.
Who can enroll my child?
The parent/ legal guardian MUST accompany the student to enroll. NC law requires children under age 18 be enrolled by a legal parent or guardian. The student must reside with the legal parent/ guardian and must live in the CBA school district.
Who is a legal parent/guardian?
A legal guardian is one who has been designated by the courts. Family members, relatives or friends cannot enroll a student unless proof of custody is presented (i.e. court order, adoption). The “power of attorney” or other forms of notarized statements DO NOT meet the requirement for enrolling a student in Wayne County Public Schools.
Additional Required Enrollment Documents:
1. 2 proofs of a physical address in the CBA HS district. PO Boxes not accepted. Ex: driver's license, utility bill, rent receipt, tax bill, military ID
2. Immunization Records
3. Physical Health Assessment (required for students enrolling in a NC public school for the first time)
4. Student birth certificate
5. High school transcript
6. Official withdrawal from previous school
7. Photo ID of the adult enrolling the student
8. Proof of custody (if applicable)