Dillard Middle School Environment
All students are expected to come to DMS to learn and be active participants in their daily learning. Failure is not an option at DMS!!!
The School Climate will demonstrate all students fully embrace the following belief system of DMS:
Students will follow the WCPS Standard Dress Code, see below
Students are expected to come to school and class on time and be prepared to learn by:
- Having a proper attitude to learn
- Avoiding tardiness to school and classes
- Bringing all necessary school supplies with them
Classroom protocol for students' participation:
- Follow WCPS School Board and DMS appropriate behavior policies
- Follow the Dillard Middle School ROAR Pledge for all student expectations
*Respect yourself and others
*Organize your day for success
*Actively listen and learn
*Respond with self-control
- Follow all ROAR expectations in the hallways, the cafeteria, assemblies, and in the bathrooms.