Superintendent Search Update
Board of Education seeks public input. Click on Survey Information Link to learn more  

Former Student Resources

Ordering a High School Diploma

Contrary to what graduates sometimes think, we do not keep copies of diplomas.  Diplomas must be ordered from Herff Jones.  To order a diploma, contact CBA's Counseling Office at 919-242-3400.
You must pay $60 by cash, check or money order. (Checks and money orders should be made out to Charles B. Aycock High School.)  Herff Jones will not accept orders from individual students. It usually takes a minimum of 4 weeks for us to receive your diploma. We will contact you when we have received it.

If you need a diploma because an employer, agency or other institution has requested it from you, it could save you money and time by getting a transcript instead. Check to see if your transcript is an acceptable document to prove your high school graduation.

Transcripts for Graduates and Former Students of CBA

© 2020. Wayne County Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website