Welcome to Norwayne Middle School! As a part of our registration process, we ask that you bring certain items with you in order to properly place your child in school. Many times when we ask the former school for records, we find items missing and have to call or write you for this information. Please understand the need for certain items and how important they are to your child's success.
The following items are needed in order to complete the registration process:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization records (shot records)
3. Social Security Card
4. Previous Report Card (from former school)
5. End of Grade Scores (or equivalent if from out of state)
6. Legal papers (adoption, custody, guardianship, etc.)
7. Proof of residency (2 different forms)
If we do not have some or all of these items, it may delay your child's registration process. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to working with you and your child here at Norwayne Middle School!