Media Center Information
If you are interested in bringing your class, email Ms. Williams or sign up in the book in the library. Please remember that students are free to come to the library to check out throughout the day. Thanks!
Our media center is open for student checkout and use from 10:00 am to 2:45 pm.
- Students can bring their student ID card to the media center in order to checkout books.
- Students should enter the media center by using the door to the right and leave by using the left side door.
- Students returning books should place them in the book return upon entering the media center.
- Students may check out two books for a loan period of two weeks as long as two books are not overdue.
- All lost books or damaged books must be paid for by the student's parent or guardian.
Students who have overdue books or lost/damaged book fines may not check out other books until the book(s) are returned or the fine is paid.