What is Tiger Pride Expectations?
Tiger Pride Expectations is a proactive approach to establishing the behavioral supports and social culture and needed for all students in a school to achieve social, emotional and academic success.
- Emphasizes the use of assessment information to guide intervention and management decisions
- Focuses on the use of a continuum of behavioral supports
- Focuses on increasing the contextual fit between problem context and what we know works
- Is implemented consistently by staff and administration
- Appropriate student behavior is taught
- Positive behaviors are publicly acknowledged.
To learn more about PBIS go to http://www.pbisworld.com/.
Why Tiger Pride?