At Wayne Middle/High Academy we believe everyone has an opportunity to succeed. With high time on task, rigorous class instruction, and backed by a phenomenal staff and administration, we have all the tools to ensure a student's success. Our students are assigned to us by the Superintendent via the recommendation of principals in the county to receive additional support as needed to assist them to return to their base school.
Our goal is to focus on the whole student, and help them to help themselves to focus on graduation and the next steps of life after graduation.
Critical Thinkers, Self-Motivated Learners, Responsible Citizens
Each and Every Student.....The Jaguar Way!
Wayne Middle/High Academy is dedicated to promoting a safe and orderly environment for the development of life-long learners and ensuring educational success in the 21st century.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning styles.
- Every student is capable of making progress.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement is imperative for our school to enable students to be 21st century learners.