Picture Day is coming up: March 9th and 12th
Face to face students must make sure the following guidelines are followed:
1. A bus attestation form must be completed and brought to school by each student. You received these forms at orientation and they can also be found on the Wayne County schools website.
2. Due to COVID guidelines no parents or family members will be permitted inside the building.
3. Students who are car riders must be dropped off with the passenger side of the car facing the school building.
Students’ temperatures will be taken before the student exits the vehicle. For safety reasons, please follow all staff
instructions during this process.
4. Students must have a mask on at all times. Students who do not have a mask will be given one upon arrival.
5. We are asking all Dillard students to have a book bag or backpack.
6. No earbuds or headphones of any kind will be permitted on the Dillard campus this year effective tomorrow.
School time for students will be 7:15 to 1:15.
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Student Class Times: 7:15 am - 1:15 pm
Parents: Please call your child's homeroom teacher if you have any questions.
Dillard phone: 919-580-9360
Teacher contact hours: 1:30 - 2:30 on, Tue, Thurs, Fri and 12:30 - 2:30 on Wed