Face to face students must make sure the following guidelines are followed:
1. Due to COVID guidelines no parents or family members will be permitted inside the building.
2. Students who are car riders must be dropped off with the passenger side of the car facing the school building.
Students’ temperatures will be taken before the student exits the vehicle. For safety reasons, please follow all staff
instructions during this process.
3. Students must have a mask on at all times. Students who do not have a mask will be given one upon arrival.
4. We are asking all Dillard students to have a book bag or backpack.
5. No earbuds or headphones of any kind will be permitted on the Dillard campus
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Student Class Times: 7:15 am - 1:15 pm
Parents: Please call your child's homeroom teacher if you have any questions.
Dillard phone: 919-580-9360
Teacher contact hours: 1:30 - 2:30