We need each parent/guardian to help us create consistency with our students by:
- Making it a priority that your child is at school on time each day.
- Attending parent/teacher conferences and school events.
- Reviewing your child’s homework daily and sign all necessary documents.
- Encouraging, Expecting and Supporting positive behavior at school.
- Take time to read with your child or encourage your child to read daily.
We hope that you get involved in the activities of our school, specifically your child’s education, and we look forward to working with you! Please join our PTA and become part of the school improvement planning within our school. We look forward to working with you!
I look forward to partnering with you to make this an exciting and successful year for our students. Thank you in advance for your support and commitment.
Yours in Education,
Tameka Allen, Principal