Rosewood High School athletic events will be using a cashless admission policy for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. All tickets for individual games will be purchased on the gofan.co
website or app. Athletic venue entry points will be staffed with individuals to assist fans who have not purchased a ticket in advance. A phone and credit or debit account is necessary to purchase a ticket at the gate. The price of a single ticket for all Rosewood High School athletic events will be $7. This includes a $1 service charge. There will not be a presale of individual game tickets at the high school office. If a contest is rescheduled, the ticket purchased will reflect the rescheduled date and time. Please relay this information with your fans.
How to Buy Tickets on GoFan
You can purchase GoFan tickets by visiting the GoFan.co website or downloading the GoFanapp onto your mobile device.
1. Once you are on GoFan, search for your school’s name.
2. Click on the desired event you would like to attend and enter the number of tickets you will need.
3. Click “Buy Tickets.”
4. Log-in as a guest or create a GoFan account (email and password). This ensures you
receive your confirmation email and tickets.
5. If needed, enter additional information. Once all fields are completed, click “Submit.”
6. Click “Buy Tickets” to be prompted to enter credit card information and complete your