The Wayne County Board of Education will hold a Special Called Meeting on Monday, July 20, at 11:00 a.m. in the Boardroom of the WCPS Central Services on Royall Avenue. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss, and to consider and/or take any necessary action regarding the following agenda items:
- School Reopening Update
- Non-Traditional Academic Calendar
- Memorandum of Understanding-Wayne County Public Schools and WAGES, Inc.
- Superintendent Search Process
As a reminder, the following meeting Board of Education meeting guidelines are in effect:
- Because of the current federal and state emergencies resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public are urged to take advantage of live-streaming options and to not physically attend the Board meetings.
- All public Board of Education monthly and special called meetings will be streamed live via Youtubelive, assessable via www.waynecountyschools.org, and can be watched on Channel 18 on Spectrum Cable.
- During Board of Education meetings, the Boardroom will be closed to the public:
- A television monitor will be set up for any members of the public who come to the WCPS Administrative Offices to watch a meeting.
- Social distancing consistent with CDC guidelines will be practiced.