The Wayne County Board of Education November Monthly meeting has been moved from Monday, November 2, to Thursday, November 5. The meeting will be held in the Boardroom of the WCPS Administrative Offices on Royall Avenue. The Board will meet at 3:30 to enter closed session, which will be followed by open session.
As a reminder, the following meeting Board of Education meeting guidelines are in effect:
- Because of the current federal and state emergencies resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, members of the public are urged to take advantage of live-streaming options and to not physically attend the Board meetings.
- All public Board of Education monthly and special called meetings will be streamed live via Youtubelive, assessable via www.waynecountyschools.org, and can be watched on Channel 18 on Spectrum Cable.
- Closed sessions are not streamed or open to the public.
- During Board of Education meetings, the Boardroom will be closed to the public:
- A television monitor will be set up for any members of the public who come to the WCPS Administrative Offices to watch a meeting.
- Individuals wishing to participate in the Public Comment portion of the monthly meeting will be brought into the Boardroom individually to deliver their comments.
- Social distancing consistent with CDC guidelines will be practiced.