Withdrawing a relocating student

When a student withdraws from Wayne Middle/High Academy due to moving outside of Wayne County, the counselor or the administration needs to be informed that the student is withdrawing. The parent/guardian needs to contact and inform the school that the student will be moving. A withdrawal form will be ready for the parent/guardian to pick up the following day.

Statewide Testing

WMHA participates in al NC required state testing for the grade levels that we serve. 
© 2022. Wayne County Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website