Student Records Requests

Wayne County Public Schools (WCPS) has student records dating back to 1859. If you are a graduate or former student of WCPS, and over the age of 18, you can request a copy of the following student records:

  • Transcripts

  • Shot records

  • Identification information

  • Entire school record

For your convenience, student records and graduation verifications can now be requested online though a secure website.

To request a copy of your student record, click on Student Records Request Center, complete the online form and receive updates as your request is processed.

Mailed in requests from third parties will no longer be accepted. If you live in the area and would like to pick up your student record, complete the online form and select "Pick Up". You will receive an email when your record is ready for pick up.

Parents who have a child under the age of 18 who is/was enrolled in a WCPS school can also request student records using the online Student Records Request Center. However, if a child is over the age of 18, a parent cannot legally be granted a copy of their student records.  

For more information, contact 919-705-6090 or click on Student Records Request Center Student Records Request Center